we will do it together

Family Sponsorship

stay connected

How We Can Help

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen 
  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act 
  • permanent resident of Canada

Sponsor your

spouse, partner or dependent children

parents and grandparents